Knopflerfish 3.4 is the next minor KF3 release and includes several fixes and improvement in the core OSGi framework, the OSGi compendium services and the Knopflerfish services. The most important changes are:
- Several stability issues corrected in SCR (Declarative Services), e.g. correcting potential deadlocks and improved circular component reference handling.
- New SCR display in KF Desktop, showing information on SCR components.
- Corrected potential race conditions in framwork.
- Updated framework / system bundle symbolic name, version and other header values.
- Corrected NPE in EventAdmin when handling unregistered services.
- An http console command group has been added to the HTTP server for inspecting the settings and status of the HTTP server.